No. of places: 20
Applications are assessed and ranked according to the applicant's curriculum and the interviews with the Coordinators.
For more information on tuition and other costs click here.
1. The following can apply to study for the degree:
a) Holders of a Bachelor's degree in Law, Management, Economics, or Finance;
b) Holders of a 1st study cycle foreign higher education degree in Law, Management, Economics, or Finance, which is administered in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a country which has adopted this Process;
c) Holders of a foreign higher education degree in Law, Management, Economics, or Finance, that is recognised as satisfying the objectives of the Bachelor's degree by the Scientific Boards of both FDUL and ISEG;
d) Exceptionally, holders of an academic, scientific, or professional curriculum that is recognised as attesting to the applicant’s capacity to study for the Master's degree by the bodies mentioned in the previous subsection;
e) Exceptionally and in duly-justified cases, holders of other degrees in addition to those mentioned above, provided that they demonstrate sufficient scientific preparation to study for this degree, as evaluated by the Scientific Coordinators.
2. Registration for the degree is subject to the successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree by the planned date of the start of the degree's lecture timetable.
a) Motivation letter in English (one page);
b) Curriculum vitae;
c) Two recommendation letters;
d) English proficiency certificate (if you have one);
e) Photocopy of a citizen’s card or identity card(1), or passport in the case of foreign students;
f) Passport-sized photo;
g) Certificate of completion of a Bachelor’s/Master's degree, which states the final average grade, with a breakdown by subject;
h) Certificate of completion of postgraduate courses (if applicable);
i) Link to the website of the publisher, journal, or magazine where the applicant has published books or scientific papers (if applicable), whereby this information can be included in the curriculum vitae.
- Copies of all the documents referred to in paragraph g) above must be duly authenticated.
- The documents referred to in paragraph g) above that are issued abroad must be legalised by the Portuguese Consulate of the country where the degree was obtained, or apostilled under the terms of the Hague Convention. Considering the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, these documents may be accepted without the mentioned legalisation, provided that they are accompanied by an oath of honour by the applicant that the document contains only truthful and accurate information.
- Should the applicant be granted a place and proceed to register for the degree, then the originals or certified copies of all documents submitted via the Applications Portal have to be handed in to the Academic Division of FDUL, or sent by post, by the deadline of the 15th of October of the respective academic year.
(1) Subject to the applicant’s authorisation, the uploading of this file on the Fénix application portal is optional.
The presentation of academic documents containing false information is punishable by law.
All applications have to obligatorily be submitted via the FénixEdu application platform, which can be accessed on this link.
Watch this short video of how to apply via the FénixEdu platform:
In case of any doubt regarding the submission of an application, do not hesitate to contact the Academic Division of FDUL by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via our online customer services chat on Facebook, on working days from 10.00 to 13.00.
- Applications will only be analysed on due payment of the application fee.
- FDUL's Academic Division will contact all candidates via e-mail, regardless of whether their application contains any irregularity, or is fully correct.
- On completion of the ranking process, all applicants will be informed by e-mail regarding the final result of their application.
- The ranking list will subsequently be published on the webpage of the Masters.
- In the case of admission, registration is subject to the due presentation to the Academic Division of all the originals (or certified copies) of the documents submitted via the application platform, by the deadline of the 15th of October of the respective academic year.
- Once the application is approved, each student automatically receives an institutional email (email@example.com), as the official channel for receiving notifications about the Master. The student will be able to access this email through UL's Webmail [insert link/instructions for the platform] or by configuring the reception on other platforms, such as Gmail.